When I first arrived in LA, it was time for Girls Weekend! My aunts and sister-in-law all joined my mom at her house for our annual weekend of pampering, good food, and good laughs. This year, the theme was PINK, which was incredibly fun. My mom definitely went above and beyond. Check out this table!

Yeah, it was amazing. And of course we did a photo shoot:


By Saturday, Michael had flown in so he was able to volunteer with us at the Revlon Run.

I'm already looking forward to many more Girls Weekends! :-)Anyway, the reason Michael came down at all was because I decided to stay an extra week since one of my best friends was getting married the next weekend and Michael deserved a vacation too. :-) So we lounged, went to the beach, and even borrowed my parents' car for a couple days to make a quick trip to Vegas to see more friends and family. We can't wait to (eventually) move back to the West!

Michael flew back to Nashville a few days earlier than me in order to make it to his all-day Saturday class that he has this summer. (yuck!) I stayed and went to the wedding, which was beautiful. Congrats Krista and Jeff!

We had a blast in CA, and I'm sad our vacation is over, but now the next big thing to look forward to is the arrival of our baby! Woohoo!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming!
That picture of you and Krista is so cute!
Ahhemmm...(clears throat)
I think we may have a one year wedding anniversary before baby gets here. That's what I'm looking forward to next!
Post a Comment