Me and Matthew go on walks every day, and we almost always end up at the park. On weekends, Michael joins us.
Shopping with both Michael and Matthew is always interesting. I'm kinda surprised we haven't been kicked out of a few stores by now. ;-) At least Matthew is always entertained!
Lots of fun and relaxing baths! Well, more fun for Matthew, and more relaxing for me.
And we are staying as active as possible! (Not like I have much of a choice with Matthew around). ;-) It's always nice though to be able to relax a little more in the evenings when Michael comes home since he can take over the role of being crazy with Matthew for a bit.... even if I occasionally find them doing things like jumping on the bed and messing it all up. ;-)
And I've done a little crafting! Mostly baby girl stuff. Here's a hair bow holder I made for her - definitely simple, but kinda cute!
It's funny how different every pregnancy really is. With Matthew I had maybe 10 total Braxton Hicks contractions during my pregnancy, (none of which were even remotely uncomfortable) and was barely dilated at all when I went into labor 10 days early. With this one, I've been dilated to a 3 for a few weeks now and have had SO many contractions that have often kept me up most of the night... and I'm now only a week from my due date. Can't wait to find out when this little lady will come! In the meantime, I'm going to keep enjoying these super fun days with my crazy boys!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I still love your pink bed. :)
So excited!
At least Matthew is in heaven with all the activities.
Sounds really fun! We are jealous that you can still go outside to the park and stuff. Enjoy the warm weather. We are excited for your little girl to come.
Post a Comment