(After finishing a dinner that I cooked) - "Mom! I'm all done! And I didn't puke!"
"Mom, I'm going to be 4 in August. Does that break your heart?"
(After saying the prayer) "I said a family home blessing."
(Michael walks in from work and gives me a kiss) "HEY! That's MY woman!"
Me: "Matthew, you're so smart, and handsome too."
Matthew: "AND I'm cool too!"
(While outside in the rain, he got cold)
"My teeth are shaking. I need to come inside and get cozy."
(We were at the grocery store and passed by a display of Oreos)
"Mom, we should buy some Oreos."
"Not this time buddy."
"Because they're disgusting?"
"No, they're good."
"Because they're boring?"
"Ha, no."
"Because they're dangerous?"
"Um, no."
"Then we should buy some Oreos."
"Mom, you're so pretty. Can I have some fruit snacks?"
"I don't want any salad. Salad will make me die."
(Michael walks in from work and gives me a kiss) "HEY! That's MY woman!"
Me: "Matthew, you're so smart, and handsome too."
Matthew: "AND I'm cool too!"
(While outside in the rain, he got cold)
"My teeth are shaking. I need to come inside and get cozy."
(We were at the grocery store and passed by a display of Oreos)
"Mom, we should buy some Oreos."
"Not this time buddy."
"Because they're disgusting?"
"No, they're good."
"Because they're boring?"
"Ha, no."
"Because they're dangerous?"
"Um, no."
"Then we should buy some Oreos."
"Mom, you're so pretty. Can I have some fruit snacks?"
"I don't want any salad. Salad will make me die."

3 comments:
Ha ha! He is the best!
He's brilliant.
How do you keep a straight face? He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment