Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Preschool
I can't believe I have a preschooler!!! Because Matthew is a late August birthday, he is going to either be one of the very oldest in his class or one of the very youngest. While I am sort of leaning towards him being the oldest (which means he won't be starting kindergarten for two more years) I still put him in preschool this year because I think it is the perfect time for him to do it. And he LOVES it. His teacher, Miss Debbie, is a gem and so sweet with the kids. She does it out of her home and Matthew loves to tell me every day what he did at "Miss Debbie's house!" :-) I love this boy and that he has such a love for learning. I absolutely love to teach him things myself, but I am glad that he's also getting an opportunity to learn in a new setting and with friends his age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He said his favorite color is blue?? Ha ha.
Post a Comment