Kate just finished her first dance class! It was a simple and short class called Baby Ballerinas. I actually wasn't sure how she'd do, which is hilarious to me now because from the first minute she started she absolutely loved it and participated 100%. I see several more dance classes in our future. ;-) (Starting next week!) On the last day of class the parents were invited in the classroom so the girls could show off what they learned. It was adorable! I put this little video together of the performance. You can kinda see that she starts off shy but gets more and more into it as it goes on.
2 comments:
I love all the costume changes. And of course, the dancer.
I am dying. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I hope Delilah is just like that in a year or so :)
Post a Comment