Anyway, one Saturday in November I decided to take Matthew out for an extra special date to go see a movie. He had actually never been to a movie theater before! I had been waiting for a good, age-appropriate movie to come to the theater before taking him but there has actually not been a ton in the last couple years! Seriously! Most catered to the age group just above Matthew, or I heard that they weren't very good, and I didn't want to take him just to have him get bored and want to leave. However, when the Peanuts Movie came out, I knew that would be a good option. Matthew has always been a fan of Charlie Brown.
Michael helped him get ready for his date and did his hair and everything. ;-) Then we were off!
We made a quick stop to Target first so that Matthew could pick out a treat for the movie. This was definitely one of his favorite parts of the date, ha!
(don't worry, I took this before the previews even started)
It was so cute and fun. He loved the whole experience (as did I!) and every time we drive by the theater he yells, "Mom! This is where we went on our date!" Love this little man.
Oh, and he can tell you exactly when Finding Dory comes out. I think it's safe to say we'll see that one in the theater too!

No comments:
Post a Comment