We always go see the Mesa Temple lights. I always try to do this early in the season because I think being at the temple and enjoying one of our oldest family Christmas traditions is such a good way to really get into the Christmas spirit.
Making a gingerbread house! Yes, I buy the pre made one. Best things ever. Seriously. Josh helped a little with the decorating but was pretty much just interested in eating the candy and frosting. I caught him a couple times trying to sneak up the piano to steal candies.
Cute Christmas outfits/accessories! Yes yes yes!
We went to a Christmas party of someone we barely knew (ha! but I assure you we did actually get invited!) and they had the BEST SANTA EVER! He was SO nice and the kids were on Cloud 9 after meeting him.
My amazing friend McKenzie hosted a Christmas party for some of our good couple friends and it was so beautiful. She always throws the best parties! This is her version of a "small, just-whatever, casual thing" by the way. ;-)
Love these ladies so much! (Lauren, Kelcie, Emily, me, McKenzie, and Lacey) They are some of the best friends I've made in Gilbert.
Kate had her Christmas dance recital!!! She'd practiced a ton so that even her brothers knew a lot of the dance. Haha! Anyway, she did so awesome and was so so cute to watch. She was so excited the second her dance ended that she just started jumping around with the biggest smile on her face. :-) She danced to "Mistletoe and Holly." And she LOVED that Michael gave her flowers at the end.
Putting on the final touches before her performance-
We sure love Christmas stuff!



No comments:
Post a Comment