Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Quarter of a Century

We celebrated Michael's 25th birthday yesterday! Unfortunately, I had to work most of the day, but it was still a great day. He spent the day sleeping in, talking to his friends and family, and just relaxing and taking a well-deserved break from any schoolwork. As soon as I got home he opened his presents and then we went out to dinner and a movie. We went to Red Lobster (Michael's birthday tradition) and saw The Social Network. Michael thinks that he is ridiculously old and jokes about how he may as well be wasting away. Ha!





Oh, and as you may have guessed from me having to work most of the day yesterday, I got a job!! Yay!! I do data entry and credentialing for a company called Prime Health Services. It's a managed care company that offers services such as international PPO and repricing offerings. It's about as interesting as it sounds. :-) Still, it's a job! Also, it's super low-key and low-stress, which is a big change from my last job. Michael wants to work part-time and has a few interviews coming up this week, so wish my old-man husband good luck!!

5 comments:

Jordan and Mindy said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you enjoyed Red Lobster, that's where Jordan and I work in Salt Lake!
Congrats on the job, too!!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Oh to be 25 again . . . .

Dixons said...

Hope you had a good birthday Michael! Congrats on the Job!
Still miss you guys.

Cheri said...

Hmmm, you do look a little "wasted away" come to think of it.

GHFamily said...

25! Geez, call Social Security! Happy Birthday Michael!