Dear Baby Byram,
From the first day that I found out about you, I knew that you were meant to come to our family, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I am going to be a mom!! YOUR mom! You should have seen how excited your dad was when he heard the news- I'm pretty sure that he literally jumped for joy. Needless to say, we are both beyond excited for you to get here, and I am only 14 weeks along!
I don't know much about you yet, but I do know that you're very active. Recently, every time I have had an ultrasound, you won't sit still for even a second. It's sure fun to watch! I heard your heartbeat for a total of about 2 seconds because that was as much as the nurse could get with you squirming all over the place. I can't wait until I can actually feel you moving.
I also know that you are very special. I am surprised by how much I already love you, and love carrying you. Sure, I have had my sick days, and I tend to constantly crave meat that I can't afford to eat very often, like steak (yum!) but I have had a relatively easy pregnancy compared to many. Plus, I absolutely love learning about how you're growing and developing.
I have suspected that you are a boy, (as have many others!) but nothing is sure yet. I am SO ready to start shopping for you, so I hope we find out soon! And since you won't be here until the end of August, (your due date is August 30th) I am going to prepare myself the best I can to be your mother. I can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Mom
13 comments:
yay! so so so exciting!
i love hyper baby boys. welcome to the club. :)
Wow! Wow! Wow! Holy cow, that is awesome! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted on all the excitement. This news totally made my day. :)
We are so excited for you! Also exciting... we are only a month apart! They are most definately going to be buddies!
Anyways, Matt and I are thrilled!
CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!!! I had a feeling you might become parents soon :) I am so happy for you!
xox
Another grandchild -- YAY for all of us. I've already starting buying "blue" for this little cutie.
Yay! I'm so excited for you! You will be a wonderful mother. What a lucky little baby! :):):)
Yay!! we are so excited for you guys! What a blessing in your lives. We certainly know that our little girl is a huge blessing in our lives! You are going to be great parents.
Ok so I have been waiting to tell you congrats ever since Michael told Mitch. I didn't know if it was out in the open yet. We are so so excited for you guys! Carly you will be such a good mom. Just so you know Mitch is way jealous. Keep us updated! Hope you're feeling ok!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!!! Chest bumps all around!!!! (But only as appropriate).
That was me, Mitch, by the way. Not Kelsie like it says.
Super exciting! August is a great month! :)
yay!!!
I can't even tell you how happy I am about this! I know it gets a little scary sometimes, but you will be a super great mom! Congrats sis!
Post a Comment