Well, I've decided that this needs to change. There is SO much to enjoy about NOW.... like the fact that me and Michael get wonderfully ridiculous amounts of time together for the rest of the summer. This is going to happen again....... when he retires? Yeah, it'll probably be that long. My baby shower is in two days, and our anniversary in three. Oh, and I get to pretty much do whatever I want all day, even if it's to just sit around and watch movies while my baby rolls around in my belly. It's pretty great. Life is good. I have no doubt that it'll be even better once Baby Byram makes his appearance, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy these next three weeks(ish) as well.
So, here's to enjoying the moment. I have so much to be thankful for.
And here are a couple pictures of our summer adventures. (bowling and a picnic.... yes, I braved the heat for a few minutes....)

3 comments:
uh yeah, enjoy it for sure. it's all downhill from here. :) (kidding!)
Yeah, those last couple of weeks that it will be only you and Michael should be cherished. You won't get that again for another 30 years ish. Enjoy it all!
Thanks for the reminder to just love the moment that you're in. I needed that. You guys are the best! I feel like I can't wait for your baby to get here just to see how cute he'll be so I can't imagine you guys waiting... :)Good luck with the heat...we're loving it down here too!
Post a Comment