Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Matthew's Blessing Day

Matthew was blessed this past Sunday, Oct. 16 in Las Vegas. It was a busy weekend but ended up being wonderful. Matthew's blessing was absolutely perfect and we are so thankful for all the friends and family that took the time out of their busy schedules to come support us. Matthew has so many awesome family members that I can't wait for him to really get to know.


Doesn't he look so handsome??? His smile melts my heart.

After Vegas me and Matthew were able to drive to LA with my parents and spend a day there. It was so fun and we can't wait to go back at Christmas. My dad was able to get some really awesome pictures of Matthew (of him smiling! yay!) and my mom seemed to have the magic touch. She could always get him smiling so big and at one point when Matthew was having a small temper tantrum :) she gave him a bubble bath in the sink and he calmed right down and looked so content.


Matthew is perfecting both his smile and his pouty face, and is learning how to use them to get what he wants. Uh-oh. I better learn to not be such a softy. I can't believe he is almost two months old!!! Time sure flies.

4 comments:

Kelsie Peterson said...

Mitch and I are dying over how cute Matthew is. You two are such cute parents!

hales said...

So the caption on that last picture should say: "What? I can't go trick-or-treating??"
Miss that little guy.

Alicia said...

Oh Carly, he is adorable. ADORABLE. It's all so exciting! The pouty face is my favorite picture. :)

Dixons said...

He is so handsome in his blessing outfit! Still can't wait to meet him.