Matthew's first time to the beach.....

He loved his feet in the sand......

......but HATED his feet in the water. Can't really blame him I guess- the Pacific Ocean in December doesn't exactly feel like a warm bath.... ;-)
Christmas Eve at the temple.... I did this every year growing up and I'm glad I got to show Michael and Matthew a bit of our old traditions- especially since Matthew loves lights.

And Christmas morning was a blast. I didn't expect Matthew to be very interested in anything that was going on, but he seemed mesmerized by his presents and it was so fun to watch.

With all the grandparents, cousins, aunt, and uncles around, Matthew wasn't bored for a second.
The drive home wasn't as fun.... when Matthew wasn't asleep, he looked like this-
Poor kid hates road trips, like his mom. Hopefully we can brave another one sooner rather than later so we can see family again soon!
4 comments:
So so so much fun. Except for the car seat time. (And LOVE your leopard Santa hat!)
We thought only our family got the flu--started Thanksgiving night and ended with Michael getting it 2 days before Christmas... Merry, merry.
No dumb flu will ever slow us down. Thanks for coming.
stupid flu! it seems like every year we are together we get it!
btw, i LOVE that picture header.
Post a Comment