2. INSANITY. The workout program. We're doing it. We've just completed Month 1 actually and are in the "recovery week" before starting Month 2. And whoa! It's no joke. It's definitely called Insanity for a reason... Shaun T is crazy! ;-) It has been hard finding the time to do it with such a small baby, but we finally found that waking up early (ugh) has been the easiest... and the time that we're least likely to be needed by one of the kids. Have I mentioned that it's hard? Haha. Even the warm-up was hard for us to finish during week 1! Thank heavens we're getting more in shape. Wish us luck for Month 2! It's gonna be killer!
3. They just opened a Chick-Fil-A down the street from us! Woohoo!!!! (Before this one opened, the closest one just wasn't very close and it was pretty inconvenient to go). Can't wait to go. Is it weird that I am not a huge fan of their waffle fries? I think they're just okay. However, their spicy chicken sandwich and their peach shake? Oh yum. Can't be beat. And speaking of Chick-Fil-A.....
4. I am beyond bugged with the fact that it is now okay to bully conservatives, especially in regard to the gay marriage debate. I hear many pro-gay marriage people talk incessantly about how terrible we are and how we are SO closed-minded, bigoted, and hateful. SERIOUSLY!? So because I have a different opinion from you I am now basically a terrible person? It's infuriating. I am very much against ALL forms of bullying and hate, but I believe in God and I believe in traditional marriage. This doesn't make me hateful. It means my values are different from yours. They are not wrong. They're different. If you are against bullying, stop bullying conservatives for having a different opinion from your own. It's not okay. Can we respect each other's opinions please? Thanks! (And I am aware that there ARE hateful conservatives out there.... just like there are hateful liberals out there. This is sad.... let's work together to end all this hate!)
5. I have a huge desire to purge our apartment of anything we don't need. Heaven knows we could use more space, but since we don't have it, perhaps it's time to throw stuff out. Sounds fun actually. Yay spring cleaning!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I'll babysit for your NYC trip. Sounds fun for all of us! Drop your kids off and fly out of here. We'll be beach bums.
I say go in October of next year...because it will be beautiful, and nice weather. And...otherwise Kate will still be SO little and you will stress the whole time.
(our first alone trip was on our 5 year anniversary.)
I love reading your blog. Well done.
Can we make 1 priority number 6 and 5 priority number 1 lol.
Post a Comment