What in the world?! Ew! Eating your fruits and veggies is a wonderful thing, but putting them in brownies? As a brownie lover, that kind of offends me. If you want to be creative in your brownies, do something like this:
Matthew is terrified of flies. Seriously- terrified. He'd hold a snake if I'd let him, loves to wrestle, and seems to injure himself 100 times a day without even noticing.... but he quite literally wouldn't hurt a fly. If there's a fly around, I'd better be prepared for some tears.... but also some cuddling, because I'm pretty good at protecting him from those scary flies.
The fact that duck lips are still happening. Aren't the duck lips being made fun of enough that they should only be done as a joke?? Yet I continue to see people doing the duck lip selfies like crazy, and they are dead serious about it. I find it awfully funny, and always have to resist the urge to comment, "Hahahaha duck lips???? Seriously?????" Oh, and by the way, I'm all about selfies - it's just the duck lips that I can't help but make fun of.
However, Matthew does some pretty awesome duck lips. He can get away with it because, well, he's 1.
The people in the 50+ age group that think it's "sad" when a little kid can work an iPod, iPad, or even computer. It's the technology of the day people! A distant relative of my husband told me several months ago how horrified she was that her 10-year-old granddaughter had an iPod, and I was confused. What else is she going to have? A walkman??? Pretty sure those only exist in old boxes in attics. I get that it would be sad if parents overused technology with their kids.... and sadly, I'm sure that this happens sometimes. But it took Matthew all of 2 minutes to figure out how to use my iPhone, and another 20 seconds to fall in love with it. Haha. Because of this, I set a strict rule about how he only gets to play on it for about 10 minutes a day, if that. Still.... he was born in 2011. He is going to be familiar with the iPhone.
Anyway, just a few things I've laughed about recently. There are a hundred other things I could talk about, but I think I've made fun of people enough for now.
.png)



5 comments:
My favorite post this year! Laughed out loud.
Hailey loves to kill flies. That's so funny.
ha! did you see that i JUST pinned a cauliflower pizza crust recipe?
If Matthew can use an iphone, he surely can be taught to use a fly-swatter.
Funny post! I once tried out one of those "healthy" muffin recipes. It had broccoli in it, along with carrots, bananas, and applesauce. And the muffins were nasty. Oh, and Audrey was terrified of flies too.
Post a Comment