Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas!

I love Christmas!  And it doesn't get any less magical when you get older.  I love that.  :-)  This whole month has been wonderful and packed of fun Christmas activities.  Is Christmas night depressing to anyone else?  Another whole year until we can do it again!  Boo!  Anyway, I won't harp on depressing things.  Instead, I'll just say that we had a fabulous Christmas and made many good memories.  As a matter of fact, all of 2013 was pretty great.  I'm hoping 2014 is just as good!

Instead of posting 100 pictures, I just threw several of our Christmas pictures into a quick slideshow.  (I'm horrible at them, but hey, they're easy and fun!  And I'm kind of on a slideshow kick.  Next up - Kate's first birthday slideshow!  Whoa!)  The song for this slideshow was chosen because it has pretty much been stuck in my head all month.  Ha!  There are pictures of decorating the tree, looking at lights, wearing festive clothes, visiting Santa, Christmas Eve, and, of course, Christmas.

Byram Family Christmas:



3 comments:

GHFamily said...

Tonka Truck!!!

Cheri said...

Oh my gosh I love this so much! Teach me teach me!
Love the drill!
Love the Santa hat on Matthew.
Love their bikes!
Miss you guys so much!

hales said...

So cute!