We stayed for a full week with Michael's mom (Kathy) and her husband Don, who were very nice to host us during our stay. Kathy had to work most of the week so we kept busy seeing family and friends and finding places for Matthew to play in leaves and run wild. :-) (Kate mostly explored indoors).
The nice thing about Vegas is that there really are so many people to see. We miss our friends and family there already. We also made a quick trip to the Bellagio so the kids could enjoy the garden there. And enjoy it they did! I love that Kate is old enough to appreciate stuff like that now. Well, "appreciate" as in enjoy it. ;-) I was kinda hoping they would have the garden all Christmas-y but it was still Fall-y. Oh well - at least it was still cool!
We spent all of Wednesday and Thursday with my family. It was so good to be with them. I so wish we lived closer to cousins and grandparents! And we really are not even THAT far. Everyone come move next door to us. ;-)
Sadie and Kate. Cousins 2 months apart! So fun.
Family pic on Thanksgiving
David and Melody Hales family - minus Michael and Laura and their kids! :-(
The Winder clan - so good to see everyone!
We then celebrated Thanksgiving with Kathy and Don on Friday. Kathy is a pro - she made basically all of Thanksgiving dinner herself. I'd like to say I helped, but I'm not sure it counts when all I did was make green bean casserole..... anyway, the meal was delicious.
We came home the next day. And is it just me or is December FLYING by?? Geez! Better get going on that shopping! ;-)

1 comment:
Kate's leopard coat is the best!
Post a Comment