Thanksgiving was a blast. Something really nice about having married a guy from Vegas is that I also have tons of family from Vegas, so we get to see lots of people from both sides of the family whenever we go there. An extra bonus of this trip was that we got to have two delicious Thanksgiving dinners with family, plus we visited some friends, went to my Grandpa's 80th birthday party, ate more pie than our stomachs could handle, and went to some fun places. It's no wonder Matthew slept the entire way home! (We weren't so lucky on the way there.... Matthew was NOT happy about that road trip).
My parents and little brother were also in Vegas for Thanksgiving, and it was really nice to be able to spend the holiday with them along with extended family. Dinner was awesome, and the company was even better. We even let Matthew try some mashed potatoes. That was probably a mistake, because I think that he liked it too much and now he wants grown-up food more often. :-)


Michael enjoyed playing basketball, although it has been a bit too long since he has played and he was a bit out of shape. That, combined with his broken tooth, made him a pretty easy target for teasing. :-) Poor guy.
Thanksgiving with Michael's mom was amazing too. She pretty much cooked it all by herself and it turned out perfect!
Bring on all the Christmas festivities!
3 comments:
I love that you fed him real food...did mom do it? ;) At least it was a root vegetable and not pie, or he would have been mad when you cut him off!
Great pictures! (And no Cheri, I'm not the one that fed him the potatoes. It was his own parents!)
I still chuckle thinking about Luke saying, "what do you mean Carly has a baby, isn't she like 16?"
Post a Comment