Remember how I said that my mom totally knows how to throw a party? Well, let me quickly tell you about the 3-day party I went to last weekend.
The Girls' Weekend 2012 theme this year was Luau. And when I say that my mom decorated for the occasion, that's a huge understatement. The dining room (shown below) just barely scratches the surface of the decorations:
Coconut drinks, the beach, junk food galore, hula lessons, and great company = a weekend in tropical paradise.
Oh, and three of us have little boys under the age of 2, and we got to bring them! (The only time they'll be allowed to come to Girls' Weekend, I'm sure). ;-) They loved each other and all the attention they got from their aunts and Grandma and Papa.
Matthew is definitely a fan of the beach. He LOVED the sand, but the I think the cold water freaked him out a little. ;-) That's okay, he'll love it soon enough!
Oh, and of course the Revlon Run was as awesome as ever.
Already excited for next year!
2 comments:
I enjoyed having my daughters and GRANDSONS. Mom made it fun for all of us, including me. My life is a party.
it was really fun having the kids! (but probably not so much for those without)...
Post a Comment